Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Did a few things.

So yesterday we got the carpet and mattress delivered.  Jonathan and our friend put down all the carpet expect one room... (What a difference!!) and I set up our mattress.  Then Jon and I hung up the curtains for the sliding glass door in the living room.  ITS BECOMING A HOUSE!
We love what it is turning into. I think I decided not to paint as much as I would love to.  Its a lot of work to tape paint and then detail. Then we have to paint it back either way so I think I am just going to hang up wall paintings and decorations to cover up the Jail Sell walls. Lol.

But I will say it. I am starting to really love our house.  Shockingly because of my first reaction. But it is pretty nice aside from the stupid neighbors above of us. I think I am loving it more becuase we are having to do things to it and I get to make it mine and not just get in a house that is nice but not how I wanted it. Sooo...all in all...my goal is to make it homier then any of our friends that got nice houses and just better. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment