Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kadena Housing Office

We got our house offer on monday.  Looked at it.  Cried.  Begged.  And now gonna raise hell.  We are so unhappy with our home and so envious of our friends who got a house 4 times better bigger and nicer when its just them two in the family. We know its not their doing. But we are still envious. Lol.

Jon and I first said we weren't going to take any pics of the house because no one needs to see it unless they were coming over.  But, we decided that we are going to take before and after photos to see how much of a difference we can make. Lol.  So When we move in (December 10th-15th??) We will post pics and show you all the HOLE we are living in and then after we decorate (paint, carpet. interiorize hahaa) we will post them and see how well we can do in what we are given.

I feel bad for being so negative because I do realize that at least we have a home.  We have a roof over our heads and our family is all together.  So just to let everyone know I am not trying to be so selfish or bitchy...I DO realize that we have what a LOT of others dont. And I am thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment