Monday, April 25, 2011

L.O.V.E.

Went to the doc today for my 36 week appointment. Everything is looking great, only 4 more weeks!! We are very anxious and excited to meet little James. I am ready to have my body back...somewhat lol.
Jonathan has been doing so amazing with everything. He handles my hormones perfectly, and doesnt get mad when I go from one side of the spectrum to the other in a minute. Haahaa. I just wish he knew how I really was feeling, physically, to understand why I walk so slow, what really hurts and how it feels to have your feet so swollen they feel bruised.
He does what he can though and I love that.

We cant wait to come home hopefully this Christmas. Supposed to be moving houses around that time as well so we cant plan anything until we know when we will be moving yet again.

My parents get here on May 28th. Jons mom gets here June 13th. We are very excited to see them and have as much help as we can get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment